Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Kimmee's Potato

My friend Kim ("Kimmee") and I video-chatted using Skype last Thursday.  Kim is a Skype veteran, but I am still very much a novice.  It was only my second time using it -- both times with Kim.

Her little daughter, Jun, was involved in our chat for a bit.  And our husbands also popped in for a few seconds.

Jun was quite excited that my husband's name is Lew, as her Daddy's name is pronounced the same way (although spelled "Ryu").  Jun really is an adorable little girl, and she has a sweet personality.  Lew was quite smitten after meeting her!

I took a picture of Kim while we were on Skype.  She had to talk me through how to do it, but hey, I still did it!  Maybe I can do it without coaching next time.

And wouldn't you like to see the photo?

Here is Kim, holding up the potato that she plans to feed her family with for the next 20 years or so.....OK, so I'm exaggerating a bit.  But that sure is one big potato!

No comments: