Wednesday, April 28, 2010

My Friend Kimmee

I have a wonderful friend named Kim who often comments on my blog. She is not to be confused with my sister Kim, who I'm not even sure reads my blog at all...LOL!

My friend Kim sometimes refers to me as "Tracy Ann" even though Ann is not my middle name. And I often refer to her as "Kimmee."

Kim -- a fine American gal -- fell in love with and married a Japanese man several years ago. She and Ryu (pronounced like my husband's name) have been living in Japan. They have the cutest little girl named Jun (pronounced like the month).

I am excited to say that Kimmee and her family are now living in the States. A slight problem, though -- they live on the wrong coast! Well, the wrong coast as far as I'm concerned. (Smile....)

WELCOME HOME, KIM!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Thanks, Tracy Ann! What IS your middle name? I can't think of anything better for you! Did you see today's post? One reason I laughed so much at it was YOUR post earlier about your family's mail pickup!!!

Tracy said...

Hi, Kimmee!
My middle name is Leigh. :)