Wednesday, April 7, 2010

"I'M IN" Challenges #4 , #5

Challenge #4:
As a church family, how many "average Americans" can we lose in weight?

Challenge #5:
As a church family, how many times can we walk/run across America?

I was pretty close to my goal weight when we started the 92 days, so I wasn't expecting to help much on the fourth challenge. I did, however, hope to cross off quite a few squares (each representing one mile) for the fifth one.

Well, I didn't do that great. I ended up gaining five pounds. And, although I got off to a good start, I didn't rack up very many miles.

But can we all agree that I should go a little easy on myself here? I'm pretty sure that having surgery on both legs is a superb excuse!

1 comment:

Jody said...

I think it is a perfect "excuse" to have. 5 pounds is not even something I would consider bad. You can get that off again easy. Just pace yourself darlin and you will be able to continue to exceed! It is spring and the Eastern Trail is calling me anytime you want to join me. Just call. :-)