Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I Get Another Surprise

I like nice surprises. I got one today.

The surprise was on the kitchen counter when I got home. Mom and Dad had picked up Chinese food for our dinner. Sweet and sour chicken, pork-fried rice, and beef teriaki...YUMMY!

My parents had already eaten their meals. Dad had a couple pieces of his chicken left, as well as some sweet and sour sauce. These items were added to the meal they had bought for me. Without my asking, he told me that he had not "double-dipped" in his sauce.

I went to work earlier than normal today, so I was pretty tuckered out when I got home. A meal of Chinese food was perfect.

Thanks, Mom and Dad!

I am SO spoiled....

(Postcript: For those of you that are wondering about Lew, he doesn't like Chinese food. He ate left-over spaghetti.)

1 comment:

Kim said...

Sounds yummy! We have yet to find a Chinese place. I'm sure there is one, but...