Monday, March 29, 2010

Matt Brings Us a Surprise

People have different views of what constitutes a "surprise."

For example, a husband and wife that I know were scheduled to take a trip overseas. When I asked them if they were looking forward to it, I suddenly looked at the husband and I said, "Oh, no! Was that trip a surprise?" He laughed and said, "No. She wouldn't consider that a surprise anyway. A surprise for her would be more like a new car."

And here I am, knowing that a chocolate doughnut would be enough to surprise me.

Matt surprised us today with something even better....an Oreo Cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory.

Yummy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well Matt was very happy to bring that home for you guys... my pleasure!!

Tracy said...

And it was our pleasure to eat it! Thank you, Matt!