Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The Best Laid Plans....

I got an idea this morning for today's blog entry. I planned to use my breaks at work to write a draft of it, so that it would be easy for me to just type it in after choir rehearsal.

Ha!

A co-worker had to leave unexpectedly today, so I was very busy. I didn't mind doing some additional work to help her out, as I know she did extra work during my surgery. (We're a team!) But I didn't think about my blog at all.

Because I worked late, I went directly from work to choir practice. Lew brought my music for me and a bottle of Ensure to drink. I was still hungry when I got home after rehearsal. So I had a bowl of Cheerios. Very yummy.

And now it is almost time for bed and I am still in the clothes that I wore to work...and so I end this post.

"Ni-night!"

No comments: