Thursday, March 11, 2010

Our First Date

When Lew and I went out for the first time, I wasn't sure if it was a date or if we were just "hanging out."

I had planned to bring my own car, but it ended up snowing that day. So Lew picked me up instead.

We went out to eat, and I might have been the youngest person in the restaurant. I even remarked that "I bet these people are looking at us and saying how nice it is of that man to take his daughter to dinner."

Yes, I really did say that out loud.

After dinner, we went to a 50th birthday party for one of Lew's friends. We also watched the movie TOY STORY..."To Infinity and Beyond!"

It was still snowing when Lew drove me home.

I really don't like going out in snowstorms, but I didn't want to cancel our plans that evening. So perhaps I knew that it really was a date...despite a certain dinner comment that I may have made.

Happy 10th Anniversary of our first date, Sweetie!

No comments: