Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Jumbled Post-Procedure Thoughts (Rambling, Really)

Until today, I had pretty much been at home since my surgery last Friday. The only time I went outside of the house was for a follow-up doctor's appointment yesterday morning. Dad drove me.

Mom, Dad, and I had Chinese food for lunch yesterday. It was a "tradition" established when I had my right leg done.

Friday, Saturday, and Sunday night I had to wear the evil stockings to bed. I was so uncomfortable that I was up every hour or two walking around.

No evil stockings last night, so I was finally able to sleep. But now, that's all I want to do! I'm very tired.

I went to work today for a few hours. Got there late, left early. But at least I was productive and able to contribute to the day-to-day operation of the company. And I even drove there myself.

It's been raining for two days straight!

No comments: