Saturday, April 3, 2010

A Good Tired

Lew and I had the first performance of our Easter musical this afternoon.

I knew that we'd be standing for at least an hour, so I wore the evil stockings. Lew tells me that stockings can not be "evil." And today they weren't, because they really did help my legs. But they'll never be comfortable to wear.

We both were really pleased with how the peformance went. It's always amazing to see how the final details come together with the band, the sound, the lights, etc.

And how did we do remembering our music? I'd say that the reticular activation really kicked in. It also helps that Melodie (our choir director) is mouthing the words!

Matt and Emily came to the program today, and then they treated us to dinner. (Actually, I think it may have been Emily that won the "who can get their debit card out the fastest" race. Thank you, young lady!)

Lew and I expended a lot of energy singing through our program. And then we ate that nice big dinner. So we are both really tired now.

But it's a good tired.

No comments: