Monday, April 12, 2010

My 100th Post

When I signed on to my blog just now, I saw that I have a total of 99 posts.

Due to my excellent education in mathematics, I know that the entry I am currently writing will bring the total to 100.

I have not kept track of how much time I have spent working on my blog. The amount of time per entry varies. I tend to agonize over every word, and at some point I just have to say, "Enough!"

But let's assume that it takes me an average of 15 minutes per entry. This means that I have spent at least 25 hours total on my blog.

In reality, it's probably quite a bit more than that.

Although I don't get that many "Comments" submitted, I do know of several people that regularly read my blog. (In fact, I just found out last week that my Aunt Jean and Aunt Debbie have been reading it. Hi!)

I enjoy writing "Mainely Tracy," so I guess I'll keep it up. And maybe I'll even get started on that novel soon....

(Postscript: I spent 35 minutes working on this post. So maybe I'm closer to 50 hours total. I do hope that you all sincerely appreciate my efforts to entertain you. Ha Ha!)

1 comment:

Kim said...

If you add all the hours you may spend laying awake at night writing posts in your head that you then forget to post...your time might be doubled! I've finally put your blog where I can FIND it daily! I'm enjoying catching up today - when I should be getting ready for the day!