Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The Three R's, Part 2

Writing....hmmm....

Whenever I think that I would like to be a writer (as a profession), I am then reminded how much I labor over every word. I know that writing comes very naturally for some people, not so much for others. Although sometimes I achieve fairly good results, I am mostly in the second category. (I'm even struggling with this blog entry, but that can also be attributed in part to the droopiness of my eyelids. Long day.)

I want to write a novel. About what, you may ask? Good question. That's where I'm stumped, too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do too! One of my last goals in life. Maybe I should start making some new goals??? Kim

Anonymous said...

Ah, that's a good question! Maybe we can do some collaborative writing and combine our names as the author...now what would we name ourselves? Hmmmm...