Friday, January 29, 2010

Cold, cold, COLD!

It's COLD! And windy, too.

When I left work tonight, I barely had to lift my feet to get to my car. I just kind of glided along. Fortunately the wind was blowing in the right direction, otherwise I might still be there.

The back room upstairs in our house has no heat source. So, I have a little space heater to use when I want to spend time in the room -- like right now. My laptop is on its docking station, and I don't want to take the time to "de-station" it. So, here I sit with my little space heater . . . . Did I mention it was little? The room is big. The heater is l-i-t-t-l-e.

One of our best purchases over the years was a heated mattress pad. I already have it running for tonight. So, my cold feet will get a nice toasty welcome when it's bedtime.

But first, I do believe that a cup of hot chocolate is in order!

No comments: