Friday, January 8, 2010

Here I am, World!

I started my blog one week ago today, and I managed to make an entry each day. Hooray for me.

As of right this very second, I have told exactly three people about my new blogging adventure. I think I may branch out now that I have a few entries for folks to actually read.

It is amazing to think that anyone in the world with Internet access can see this. It is exciting and sobering at the same time. Perhaps we should add the following phrase to an old Sunday School song: "Be careful, little fingers, what you type...." Good to remember.

And now I say, "Hello, World!" Or, more appropriately, "Hello, extremely small subset of the World!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh yes!! That's why I'm NOT going to venture into areas where I'm TOO opinionated! Don't want to offend anyone...I am DEFINITELY my Father's daughter!! :)