Sunday, October 3, 2010

Where? What? How?

For the first point of his sermon this morning, PD (our pastor) encouraged us to ask God the following three questions:

Where are YOU?
What are YOU doing?
How can I help?

I've wondered many times over the years if I'm where I'm "supposed" to be.  Then I remember that God is always present, so He's with me wherever I am.  As is often said, God does work in mysterious ways.  He presents opportunities in what may appear (to us) to be the craziest of places!  (PD mentioned an occasion where he shared the truth of God's faithfulness while he was standing around at a hockey rink.)

For a truly inspiring account of what can happen when we are willing to ask God the above questions (and follow where the answers lead us), please click on the link that I've called "suzy's testimony" on the right-hand side of my blog.  I "lifted" it from the blog that Suzy and her husband use to keep the world updated on her cancer.  So, perhaps you have read it already.

Read it again!

No comments: