Friday, October 22, 2010

The Deserted Island: Introduction

You have probably heard the popular question, "If you were stranded on a deserted island, what five books would you want with you?  Five songs?  Five movies?  Etcetera......"  This is actually an interesting way to learn about people, and I've been thinking that it might be a fun blog idea.

I don't know how many parts I will have to my "Deserted Island" series. And this series may not run on consecutive days. When the wind blows me in this particular direction...well, that's when I'll write about it.

In keeping with the spirit of this exercise (which is for you to learn more about me), I will not list anything cutesy like a book on "How to Get off a Deserted Island."  I'm going to assume health and safety while stranded....as well as an ultimate rescue!
 
Now sit right back and you'll hear a tale.......

No comments: