Saturday, October 9, 2010

Lew Gets a Haircut

Before we left for breakfast this morning, Lew commented that he needed a haircut.  I suggested that we stop at his favorite haircut place after breakfast, so that's what we did.

Lew has a little cowlick-type spot right in the center of his hair.  You know, toward the back part of the top of the head.....

When we were walking toward the car after the haircut, I noticed that this cowlick was still sticking up a bit and needed to be trimmed.

We got home and Lew found his electric trimmer.  He called me in to help him.  He flipped the trimmer on and off real quick to show me....well.... how to turn it on and off.  Then he leaned over so that I could clean up the cowlick.

One thing Lew neglected to teach me was how to use the trimmer.  I bore down a little bit, which I apparently was not supposed to do.

Lew's little bald spot is barely noticeable, especially if you aren't looking for it.  Really, it doesn't stick out at all....

(Postscript:  Lew claims that how to use the trimmer should have been obvious.  When Matt and Emily came over for dinner tonight, Emily said that she would have done exactly what I did.  Thank you, Emily!  We need to stick together on these things!)

No comments: