Tuesday, October 12, 2010

One for the Road

After I visited Lew's mom in the hospital today, I met a friend for lunch.  We went to a food market that I had never been to before.  I could get lost in there!  My friend joked that she and her husband can make a day trip out of going to this place.

We both finally decided on getting something from the pizza counter.  She got a calzone and I got a piece of pizza.  The pizza was named "Pine Point" so I just HAD to get it!

If you've ever been to our house or mailed us anything via snail-mail, then you'll know why I was committed to eating this pizza.

It was quite delicious.  And there were many veggies on it, so it was healthy, too!

1 comment:

Lew said...

The last time I was there, I got a "Munjoy Hill" pizza. I grew up on Munjoy Hill. Had to get it.