Friday, October 29, 2010

This Is My 300th Post!

When I signed on to my blog tonight, I saw that I had 299 posts to-date.  Granted, some of them have been written by my father.  And Pepper, that sneaky cat, managed to take over my blog last night!

But still, this marks the 300th post on "Mainely Tracy."  I believe that I have only missed two days since I started.  One day was because I was vomiting.  The other was because I was away at a conference that was being held in a cyberspace dead zone.

Some posts have been interesting (even to me), and some have been not so interesting at all -- not even a little bit.  That's the peril of writing a daily blog, I guess.

There are 63 days left in 2010 -- 2 days in October, 30 in November, and 31 in December.  (So, how many shopping days until Christmas?)  I will attempt to post on each and every one of those days, whether I have something interesting to say...or not!

Thank you for reading "Mainely Tracy!"

(Postscript:  For those of you wondering how I'm doing on my goal for the week....Pepper still has some matted hair.  I'm trying to trick her by giving her goodies, and then using the brush on her while she's eating them.  But she's catching on....)

No comments: