Saturday, October 30, 2010

Full House

The world-travelers (i.e., my parents) arrived home today around 5:00 p.m.

They didn't actually travel around the world -- they just went to Illinois and back.

Mom and Dad left my sister Kim's house in Illinois yesterday morning.  My mother says that she got out of the RV only twice on the whole trip back.  (Pretty impressive, Mom!)

Dad says the RV was great to travel in.  There is one slight drawback to the RV...and that drawback is called "gas mileage."  (I guess that wasn't too much of a surprise.)

My father bought some chocolate milk on the trip home.  He and I both drank a glass tonight.  It was pretty good.  I hadn't had chocolate milk in a while.

So the household is intact again, and the "nite-nite" routine with the cat is now back to normal.

Life is good.

No comments: