Thursday, February 3, 2011

Some Normalcy

I was not feeling quite up to snuff yesterday.  When I described my symptoms to a friend (who herself had just been sick for five days), she told me, "That's how mine started."

N-o-o-o-o-o-o-o!

I felt similar today, but not as bad as yesterday.  In fact, I was feeling well enough to go out to dinner with my parents tonight.  When I texted Lew this afternoon about whether he wanted to eat dinner out, he replied, "YES!!!!!!"  (I'm glad that he made his wishes clear.)

The four of us had a very nice meal.  Our waitress was delightful.  My father gave her a hard time (in jest, of course), and she received a generous tip.

A couple things happened at dinner that made me feel somewhat normal:
1)  Lew and I shared a dessert, and
2)  I got chocolate sauce on my shirt.

Happy time!

No comments: