Monday, February 7, 2011

Super Bowl (The Day After)

Don't step on a scale the day after the Super Bowl.  I'm just sayin'....

At least I was inspired to do some serious time on the elliptical machine today.

From perusing Facebook, I see that my friends were pretty much split down the middle on whether they wanted the Packers or the Steelers.  I found myself rooting for the Packers to hold on at the end of the game, but I didn't really care who won.  I just wanted a good game, and it was indeed that.

Christina Aguilera has apologized for messing up the words to the national anthem.  I do feel kind of bad for her.  But I wish she had sung the tune as written.  Then I would feel really bad for her...not just "kind of."

Last year, Emily celebrated her birthday on Super Bowl Sunday.  This year, she is celebrating her birthday on the day after the Super Bowl.  Yes, that's today!

Happy Birthday, Emily!

No comments: