Sunday, February 13, 2011

No More Bad Hair Days?

I wear my hair short, and I get it cut every four weeks.  My hairdresser always does a nice job and I like the way it looks after she's done.

My own efforts are hit or miss.  Even with my short style, I often have a bad hair day.

My biggest problem area is the left side of the back of my head, close to the top.  For some reason, it usually acts like it's on its own -- like it's not part of the rest of the hair on my head.

I believe that I have determined the source of my problem.  I realized that after I washed my hair, I was just randomly toweling it off.  It would be sticking up any-which-way, and then I would run a comb through it.

My new approach is to towel it off with purpose.  I take the towel and start at the front of my head and move toward the back.  No more just toweling my hair randomly.

I still use the comb.

This is the second day in a row that I have operated under my new theory. And -- in my opinion -- neither day was a bad hair day.

Does this make sense?
 
Or am I all wet?

No comments: