Saturday, February 12, 2011

Stressful Shopping

Lew and I had our usual Saturday breakfast out with friends.

Then, as usual, we went grocery shopping.  Because we had to stop for one item at a specific store, we decided to do all of our shopping there.

I am not a great shopper to begin with, and I particularly dislike grocery shopping.  But it is a necessary evil.

Today's trip was one of the most stressful ever.  I didn't know where anything was located.  Lew and I went back and forth through the aisles several times, because we missed items the first time.

It was stressful.

When we got home, I realized that we had forgotten stuff that we would have remembered had we shopped at our regular grocery store.  We don't always write everything on our list.  At our regular store we walk by something, know we need it, and we get it.

Our regular store.

We will be shopping there tomorrow.

No comments: