Friday, February 11, 2011

Friday Night Chick Flick

Lew went to play poker with the guys at church tonight.  Yes...poker...at church.

Please rest assured.  They don't play for money.  It's just for fun.  And I hear that the competition is pretty intense!

So I had a Friday night to myself and I decided to watch a chick flick.  (Sometimes I am successful in talking Lew into watching such a flick with me.  But I know he would rather not.)

The movie was "He's Just Not That Into You."  I had heard of the movie before, and I knew it had some pretty big-name actors in it.  The movie did hold my interest, and it certainly presented some intriguing theories.  But I can't say that I actually liked the movie.  Too much "R" stuff for a movie that's rated "PG-13."

The movie was just over two hours long, but I was really in need of some "mindless" time.

Why?

I completed our income taxes today.

Hooray for me!

No comments: