Monday, January 31, 2011

Hallmark Hall of Fame

I set my DVR up to record the Hallmark Hall of Fame movie that was on TV last night.  I have enjoyed many of Hallmark's movies in the past, and I thought that last night's presentation -- "The Lost Valentine" -- looked like it would be a good one, too.

I decided that I would watch a few minutes of it while I ate lunch today.  Two hours later I had finished watching the entire movie....including all of the Hallmark commercials!

Obviously, I have seen Betty White in prior roles.  (Who hasn't?)  And I remember watching Jennifer Love Hewitt in the TV show "Party of Five" -- although I haven't watched her more recent projects.  I really enjoyed both of their performances in "The Lost Valentine."

I was not familiar with the actor Sean Faris, but I can see why he's a heartthrob!

"The Lost Valentine" is another winner from Hallmark.  Keep your tissues handy....

(Postscript:  My favorite Hallmark movie is "Back When We Were Grownups."  I think I even got Lew to watch it with me once!)

3 comments:

Kim said...

Sounds like a good movie!

Hey, I was talking wth someone the other day about what people are called who live in different states. Oregon - oregonian. What are you all called in Maine?

Kim said...

Is the book as good as the movie?

Tracy said...

I haven't read the book, but I bet it's good. It's a sweet story.

We're Mainers! Or, maybe I should say "Mainahs" per the local dialect. And for fun, "Mainiacs" will work, too. :)