Friday, January 28, 2011

What to Write, What to Write....

One major difficulty in blogging every day is coming up with the "perfect" idea.

Some days the topic is obvious -- like my father's headband yesterday.  I do enjoy writing about the little things of day-to-day life.

But today, it's about 10:00 p.m. and I'm not feeling any good ideas coming on.  My regular readers are probably saying to themselves, "Well, that's never stopped her from posting before."  (And that is correct!)

I do have a list of possible blog topics, but I'm not feeling motivated to use any of those tonight.

I have figured out the reason for my blogger's block.  It can be summed up in one word:

ItswinteranditscoldanditgetsdarktooearlyandIwanttohibernatelikethebearsdo.

Yep.  That explains it.

2 comments:

Kim said...

We finally saw the sun late this afternoon. Last sighting since the 25th. THAT's my current excuse for not blogging!

Tracy said...

OK, Kimmee! But I will expect another post soon!