Sunday, January 9, 2011

Road Trip!

Lew and I are in Avon, Connecticut.

He has to attend a training session (for work) tomorrow through Wednesday.  So I decided to come with him, because I can!  Yet another advantage of my current unemployment status.

There is Internet access in our hotel room, so I am glad that I brought my laptop.  It makes it much easier to keep all of my devoted readers informed.

I brought some workout clothes.  I located the hotel's exercise room -- there is an elliptical machine, so I'm all set.

As for what else I will do to occupy my time while Lew is in class?  I will do lots of reading.  I may even take some naps.....

And I will keep you informed.  :)

(Postscript:  My parents are holding down the fort at home.  A reminder to them to please remember to give Pepper her nite-nite goodies!)

No comments: