Monday, January 3, 2011

Lew's Doctor Appointment

Lew had his annual physical today.  Here is what he posted on Facebook last night:

Told Tracy I was a little nervous about my physical tomorrow. Several men I know have had to make serious life style changes recently. Her comment: "Well, you've had a good run". Is that what is known as "tough love"?

I just checked Facebook and so far he has 3 "likes" and 9 comments regarding the above.  People were so helpful.  Someone suggested he should begin worrying if I start boxing up his things.  A couple other suggestions were to increase his life insurance and cancel his appointment.  My friend Anne-Marie wrote that "Tracy was never one to mince words!"  (Thanks, Anne-Marie!  LOL!)

I am pleased to report that Lew had a great appointment today.

His "good run" continues.

No comments: