Monday, January 10, 2011

Relax, Relax, Relax

I am enjoying my mini-vacation.

I had a very productive morning with breakfast, skimming a couple papers (and doing the puzzles), using the elliptical machine, showering, and completing some tasks on my laptop.

After lunch, I tried to do some reading.  But for some reason my eyelids became very, very heavy.  And I thought, "Why fight it?"  So I took a nice nap.  I have decided that naps are very good.  I think I should take more naps.

I got up in time to do a little bit of reading before Lew got back from his class.  On Monday nights, our hotel has a complimentary dinner.  We like free food, so we were happy to participate in this weekly event.

This evening we are planning on watching the college football national championship, which will be starting in about an hour.

I've had a really tough day!  :)

(Postscript:  May get a snowstorm here tomorrow night through Wednesday.  Won't that be fun?!)

No comments: