Saturday, August 27, 2011

Vacation Chores

We have two window air conditioning units that I made Lew take out today.  I didn't want Irene to blow them in the window at me!  Nor did I want some flying debris to crash into the part of the unit that hangs out the window.

After the air conditioner project, Lew cleaned his motorcycle.

There were a few zucchini and squash that needed to be taken care of.  So Lew did that, too.  He used his pellet gun!

We spent quite a bit of time continuing to set up Lew's new computer.  I also cleaned off his old one.  It's still usable to surf the Internet, so we'll keep it as a backup.

Lew made spaghetti for dinner.  Yum.

We also went for a walk on the beach.  Below is photographic proof.  (Lew took this with his cell phone; he guessed pretty well on where to point and shoot!)

No comments: