Friday, August 26, 2011

Quite the Friday

This morning I went for a walk with my friend Ellen.

We saw a squirrel get hit by a car.  Actually, Ellen saw the squirrel get hit.  I looked away.

Shortly after that we walked by some chickens.  One of them started to chase us down the sidewalk.  Maybe it thought I was its mother.

There was more road kill right near Ellen's house.  She claimed it was a squirrel.  I looked at it and said, "Ellen, that is not a squirrel."  It was a possum -- and it wasn't just playing dead.

After I got home from our walk, I showered and did three loads of laundry.  I ran the dishwasher.  I went to Rite Aid.

Lew's new laptop arrived mid afternoon.  (His old one has been on its last leg for a while.)  We just ordered it last week -- at a great price -- and we were pleased to get it so quickly.  I spent some time getting it started up.  He's playing on it now.  :)

We decided to take a "pie and fry" trip.  I successfully avoided all seagulls.

Lew's on vacation!

No comments: