Monday, August 15, 2011

Mumblin' Monday

Lew and I have an obligation tonight, so I thought I would get my post done now.  Then I won't need to do it when we get home.

But I can't think of anything that I want to write about!

I could write about my day, but I've been doing boring stuff -- paperwork, writing checks, catching up on some correspondence.  (I'm still not completely caught up.)

I'm not feeling inspired to comment on any issues.  My brain isn't really in gear to do anything too thought-provoking.

I will mention the weather.  It's been raining most of the day.  Lovely.

Our mail has already arrived.  Last Monday was the post-10:00 p.m. day, so we've had some improvement.

I like dark chocolate.  Sometimes I put peanut butter on it.  I did that yesterday, but I haven't yet today.  Hmmmm.... Gotta run!

Thanks for checking in!

No comments: