Thursday, July 31, 2014

TBT: Dad's Dad's Family

Much has been written on here lately about my father's search through old photographs.  I happened to be sitting next to him when he found the two that I'm sharing today. I love these formal photos of my grandfather's family.

Dad's grandparents (my great-grandparents) were Chester and Idelle.  They had five sons and one daughter. Dad believes the birth order was Wilfred, Earl, Vernor, Arlene, Fred (my grandfather!), and Roland.

I hope that I have the names matched up properly in the captions.

Please note the rockin' hairdo sported by my grandfather!  :)

Back row (L to R): Earl, Fred (Grandpa!), Wilfred, Vernor, Roland
Front row (L to R): Arlene, Chester, Idelle

The five brothers.
(L to R):  Fred, Wilfred, Vernor, Earl, Roland

No comments: