Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Blog Schedule

Over four months ago I wrote a post about new plans for this blog.

I have finally come up with this weekly schedule:

Sabbath Sunday. After posting daily for four and a half years, I am going to start taking Sunday's off from blogging. :-)

Media Monday. I enjoy sharing about books I've read, movies I've seen, and TV shows I watch. This could also include current news items... like sporting events!

To-do Tuesday. What am I up to? What do I have going on?

Derf Wednesday. Dad's day as guest blogger! (Sorry that "Derf" doesn't start with W, but there's really nothing I can do about it.)

Throwback Thursday. Self-explanatory. May not always be a photo; could be a reminiscent story.

Five-minute Friday. What can I write in only five minutes? I plan on using writing prompts, so you may get to read some crazy stuff!

Summary Saturday. A weekly wrap-up or an opportunity to further comment on something that struck me during the week.

Of course, the above can be superceded on any given day if necessary, especially if I have a great cat picture to share. (LOL!)

No comments: