Saturday, July 5, 2014

Fun With Family and Friends

My first "Summary Saturday" post.... Woohoo!

On Tuesday night I went to the beach with our house church group. (Lew stayed home to nurse his achy foot.) It was quite windy on the beach, but we stayed long enough to eat ice cream and watch kids play.

Adam eating -- and wearing -- his ice cream.
Eli had a great time playing in the sand.

 

Yesterday Lew and I joined Glen, Debbie, and the boys for an Independence Day cookout. We rode up with them to their family camp on Little Sebago Lake. Glen's parents, his sister, and my Aunt Debbie were also there. Lew and Zack went swimming. Lew was excited to try out his new dive mask and snorkel.

Zack (left) with his 6'2", 205-pound uncle.

 

We stopped in to see Matt, Eli, and Adam after breakfast this morning. (Emily was out with her mom and brother.) Eli wanted me to play "hide and seek" with him, so I did. Question: Is "hide and seek" supposed to be tiring? I was pooped afterward!

There is lots more fun ahead for us, because Lew is on vacation this coming week. Woohoo! It's time to once again sing The Vacation Song :

We're on vacation!
We're on vacation!
We're on vacation!
Everybody sing The Vacation Song!


No comments: