Friday, July 25, 2014

For the Love of Chocolate

Writing Prompt:  Chocolate.

The best writing prompt ever!  Chocolate!

Anyone who has been a consistent reader of my blog knows how much I love chocolate!

I like dark chocolate the best.  I eat some every day.  I refer to it as my "heart medicine" as there are definite health benefits to eating dark chocolate.

Just the smell of chocolate makes me feel happy.  (I think there is a scientific reason for that phenomenon, too.)

Chocolate chip cookies.  Chocolate milkshakes.  Extreme chocolate ice cream.  Chocolate candy bars. Hot chocolate (with whipped cream).  I like it all.

I have typed the word "chocolate" so many times, the spelling doesn't even look right! Chocolate can do that to you, I guess.... It makes the world go crazy in a very good way.

And my five minutes are up.  Time flies when you're thinking about chocolate!

No comments: