Monday, October 17, 2011

My New Schedule

I am still catching up from being gone this weekend, so I haven't completely followed my new schedule today.  But for the most part, it went really well the past two weeks.  So as promised, I am now sharing my new schedule with you....

Here is what I try to do each weekday, in the order presented:
  • Rise & Shine at a time with a "6" in the front
  • Eat a banana
  • Exercise (takes about an hour)
  • Breakfast & Newspaper
  • Shower
  • Devotion
  • At least one household chore
  • In-Basket, E-mail, other online stuff
  • Run errands, if any
  • WRITING
  • (Lunch sometime in here)
  • MORE WRITING
  • Dinner with Lew
  • Mainely Tracy blog (if not done during WRITING time)
  • Devotion with Lew
  • Read
  • Lights Out at a time with a "10" in the front
I usually have choir rehearsal on Wednesday nights, and there are a few other things that are specific to a certain day.  So I fit those things into the general timeline above.
 
Fascinating, I know.  (LOL!)

No comments: