Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Encouragement

I'm currently in "week two" of trying out my new schedule.  It's going pretty well.  It's not perfect, of course, but it's an improvement over the old one.  Maybe I'll share my schedule secrets with you early next week.  (Now that is something to look forward to....)

Even though she's not officially on my schedule, I have been working hard taking care of the kitty.  Pepper needs a lot of attention.  She likes to "kiss" me and she even stretches up and hugs me.  (Really, she does!)  She puts her front legs on either side of my neck and then rubs the top of her head in my face.  We fondly refer to this action as "the head butt."

Signing off tonight with the following thought:  When you need encouragement, PUSH a FROG!

(PUSH:  Pray Until Something Happens.  FROG:  Fully Rely on God.)

No comments: