Saturday, October 15, 2011

My Castle Addiction

Several months ago my mother told me that I would enjoy the TV show Castle.  It was a show that Lew and I were not familiar with, so we put the first season in our Netflix queue.

Then we put the second season in our queue.

We are currently watching the third season, which just came out on DVD in September.

The fourth season is now airing on television.  We are recording all of these new episodes on our DVR.  We will watch them -- in order -- once we finish the third season.

I enjoy the show because the main character, Rick Castle, writes mystery novels.  He also helps solve real murder cases.  He's kind of like a male Jessica Fletcher (remember Murder, She Wrote?).  There is also romantic tension on the show between Castle and detective Kate Beckett.

Whenever we get the next DVD, I want to watch all of the episodes right away.

Lew tells me that I have an addiction.  At least I admit it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the show.
Kathy