Friday, October 21, 2011

The All-Health Day

Last Friday I wrote about the "All-Weather Walk," so I thought I'd carry over the "All" theme.

My Friday walk with Ellen was preempted, because I had a doctor appointment this morning.  I have a prescription that needs to be renewed every six months, and my six months were up.

My doctor told me that I am one of his most healthy patients.  (I'm not sure what that says about the rest of them!)  My blood pressure was 100 over 60 -- the same as six months ago.  My doctor always mentions that he's jealous of my blood pressure, and today was no exception.

Yes, I was feeling mighty fine this morning.

For the past several hours, I've been fighting off a migraine.  I love migraines.  If I get a really bad one, I usually upchuck and have to curl up into a ball on the bed for a few hours, wishing that someone would knock me unconscious.

Fortunately I did not get to that point today.

Although I am tired of my head aching.

But I was feeling mighty fine this morning.

No comments: