Sunday, October 9, 2011

Flavor of the Day

Another 80-degree day!

Lew and I took a walk down to the Eastern Trail wearing shorts and T-shirts -- no jackets.

I lost the Motorcycle Game on the way home.  But I am the overall winner for the season.  :)

During half-time of the Patriots game, we went to Bayley's to get ice cream.  Lew got the Strawberry while I was much more adventuresome... Pumpkin Pie!  It was scrumptious.

We came home and finished watching the Patriots beat the Jets.  (That's the NFL equivalent of the Red Sox beating the Yankees.)  Lew is taking credit for the win, because he suggested that Tom Brady get a haircut after their loss a few weeks ago.  Tom must have heard Lew, because he did sport a new haircut the next game.  I'm sure that's what turned things around for Tom.... Maybe he should shave his head before the playoffs.

Have a wonderful Columbus Day tomorrow!

No comments: