Tuesday, October 4, 2011

A Brand New App

Lew told me that yesterday's post was interesting.  I asked him whether he meant "interesting" as in interesting or "interesting" as in strange.  He said it was the first -- and he added, "as in thoughtful."  (Good answer, Lew.)

So just to balance things out a bit, today's post is about dancing Jell-O.

While I was watching the tail end of the Rangers/Rays game late this afternoon, I decided to search through the top free applications in the AppStore on my iPhone.  And that's how I found Jiggle-It.

Jiggle-It is fairly useless -- which is why it's fun, of course.  I decided to have the Jell-O cube dance to "Stayin' Alive" by the Bee Gees.  (I could have selected any song in my iTunes folder.)  The cube even dances to the proper beat.  It's a real riot!

I don't play a lot of games on my iPhone.  I mainly use it for practical purposes (like texting pictures of the cat to my mother).  But when I need a good laugh, I'm going to Jiggle-It!

No comments: