Friday, October 7, 2011

15 Years of Fair and Balanced

Today is the 15th anniversary of the Fox News Channel.  (Congratulations, FNC!  I hope you're around for many more years.)

People either love or hate Fox News, depending on political sensibilities.  Either way, one can not argue with success:  Nine years as the number one cable news network, and counting.

On a different subject.... My father was very concerned about Pepper before leaving on his trip.  He wanted to write up a contract for her care.  I said that a contract wasn't necessary; I know how to take care of a cat.

In order to ease his mind, however, I am presenting evidence of Pepper's current existence:


I couldn't get her to hold the newspaper underneath her chin, but she is obviously excited about today's best sports headline.  (Thank you, Tigers!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great game-now I wait for Brewers and Phillies to join them. Pepper looks good so keep up the good work