Saturday, October 22, 2011

Fist Pump

We had a wonderful breakfast with Dick and Carole this morning.  They had their two-year-old granddaughter, Vivian, with them.  Today was actually the first day they could say "two-year-old."

Happy Birthday, Vivian!

Toward the end of our dining experience, Vivian was high-fiving Carole.  I wanted to know if  Vivian knew how to fist pump, and eventually she showed me that, yes, she did.

Vivian fist pumped Carole.  Then she fist pumped Dick.  When I held out my fist, she looked at me, shook her head, and said, "No."

We all laughed!  Then we tried again.

Carole....  Got the fist pump.
Dick....  Got the fist pump.
Tracy....  "No."

And we all laughed again!  :)

1 comment:

Carole said...

That was a very funny moment...and SO typical of Miss Viv!! What can we say...she's TWO! ;o)