Thursday, November 4, 2010

Variety: The Spice of Life?

I had lunch today with a former work colleague that I had not seen in about a year.  It is always fun to catch up with "old" friends!  We went out for pizza during her lunch break.  The pizza was yummy, with lots of meat and cheese.  I would get this kind of pizza again if I could remember the name of it.

When Lew arrived home tonight, I told him that I had been out for most of the afternoon, and therefore, I had not made dinner.  This made him laugh for some reason.

As he contemplated what to make for dinner, he said, "How about....Oh, you already ate pizza for lunch."

And my response to that.....?

Well, isn't it said that you are what you eat?  I hope this is not true, because I would be round, flat and covered with pepperoni!  :)

(Postscript:  The package of Newman-O's that we bought for Lew a couple weeks ago was finished off tonight.  Lew even offered a few of these scrumptious cookies to me....which I accepted, of course!)

No comments: