Saturday, November 6, 2010

Today is November 1+2+3

Matt just celebrated his birthday this past Tuesday (Election Day).  He doesn't like to celebrate his own birthday, but we make him do it anyway.  (Actually, the family celebrated last Saturday, so we were a few days early.)

I like to express numbers in different ways, and I particularly enjoyed texting Matt the following message on Tuesday:  "Happy 2-to-the-5th-power Birthday!"

I can't remember if I've mentioned my license plate habit.  If I'm stopped behind another vehicle at a red light, I look at its license plate and try to combine the numbers so that they'll equal a number that I pick, say 10.  For example, if the license plate is "491 232".....(4+9-1-2) x (3-2) = 10.

Do you think I'm odd?

(Postscript:  Don't even answer that....!)

(Post-postscript:  Hope you had a great 32nd birthday, Matt!)

No comments: