Monday, November 22, 2010

A Far Greater Milestone

In today's post, I intended to write mainly about a milestone that I reached today...I finally broke down and got out my winter coat.  It is really getting to be quite cold here.

But just now I saw that Barry's quite recent entry on "Update on Suzy" is titled "Journey Milestones."  They found out today that Suzy will not have to undergo any more chemotherapy treatments.  Hooray!  And the September MRI showed no signs of a tumor.  Hooray!

Thanks be to God for all that He's done and for all that He IS!

So, my milestone pales in comparison to Suzy's milestone.  I wonder if she and Barry could hear me cheering here in Maine?!

Please continue to pray for complete healing for Suzy.

(Postscript:  I have a link to Suzy's blog on the righthand-side of this page.  Be sure to read Barry's encouraging words for yourself!)

No comments: