Thursday, November 18, 2010

The Deserted Island: People

I've been putting off this particular post about my deserted island.  I knew that I wanted to write about the people I would have with me, but I've had trouble deciding.

Lew is definitely one of the people.  I can't think of anyone that I'd rather be stranded with.  :)

But what about an additional four people?  I decided not to name any family or friends, as that could get a little touchy!  So, it would have to be four people that I don't know.  A celebrity?  A famous athlete?  A politician?

There definitely are people that I would enjoy meeting, but I'm not sure that I would want to be with them all of the time.  And truth be known, that would probably work both ways....

So, I've decided that Lew is the only person that will be stuck with me!  (Thanks, Sweetie.)

But in the spirit of the exercise, here are a few people that I would like to meet, in no particular order:

Sarah Palin
Simon Cowell
The Fox & Friends anchors
Kristin Chenowith
David Phelps
Carrie Underwood
Rush Limbaugh
George W. Bush
Billy Graham
Josh Hamilton
Tim Wakefield
Tony Dungy
Patricia Heaton
Terry Francona
Marvin Olasky
Kay Arthur

.... and I could go on, but I need to give Pepper her "nite-nite" goodies!

1 comment:

Lew said...

When are we leaving?