Tuesday, November 16, 2010

A Double Digit Day

Ten years ago today my sister Debbie gave birth to her second child.  If I recall correctly, Zachary weighed 10 pounds 4 ounces right out of the chute.  (Ooohh....perhaps I should have come up with a better way to word that!  Sorry, Debbie!  Ha ha!)

Because Zack was born in the year 2000, it will always be easy to calculate his age.  Lew and I got married that year, too.  I like easy calculations.  Very clean.  :)

We celebrated Zack's birthday last night, and he probably is asleep already tonight.  But I still am going to end tonight's post with a big shout out to a sweet nephew:

Happy 10th Birthday, Zack!  Lots and lots of "Aunt Tracy hugs" to you!

(Postscript:  I know that both of my nephews love their "Aunt Tracy hugs."  Well, they do, don't they?  That is what I believe, and I'm sticking with it!)

Lew and I both held Zack on the day he was born.

No comments: