Sunday, November 28, 2010

Post-Dinner Musings

After an afternoon obligation at church, Lew made spaghetti for supper.  It was quite tasty.  I have eaten way too much these past few days.  But what American hasn't?

Lew is jumping on the trampoline right now.  The trampoline is one of those small bouncy things you use in your house -- not a full-size trampoline that you would use in your yard.  So, Lew is being good -- getting some exercise -- while I sit here on the couch and play on my laptop.  I will put in some time on the elliptical machine tomorrow.

Pepper came over to our side of the house a little earlier today.  She is quite fascinated with the Christmas tree.  I had to scold her, as it appeared that she was trying to climb into it at one point.  I suspect that she will do some napping under the tree over the next month.

I have enjoyed Lew's long weekend.  (He has, too!)  He goes back to work tomorrow.  As for me, I haven't started looking for a new job yet.  Still, I have managed to keep quite busy these past few weeks.  Makes me wonder how I would have gotten everything done if I had been working.

The rest of my evening will be filled with football on TV and the book I've been reading.

An early "g'nite" to all!

No comments: